Fastbolt is ISO 9001:2015 Certified
ISO 9001 is the International Standard Organization that specifies requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS). Fastbolt uses this standard to demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Click here to view all of our registrations and certifications
What is a Quality Management System?
A QMS is a formalized system that documents processes, procedures, and responsibilities for achieving quality policies and objectives. A QMS helps coordinate and direct an organization’s activities to meet customer and regulatory requirements and continuously improve its effectiveness and efficiency.
Benefits of a Quality Management System
- Defining, improving, and controlling processes
- Reducing waste
- Preventing mistakes
- Lowering costs
- Facilitating and identifying training opportunities
- Engaging staff
- Setting organization-wide direction
- Communicating a readiness to produce consistent results
Each element in our Quality Management System helps achieve the overall goals of meeting the customers’ and Fastbolt’s requirements. Quality Management Systems address our organization’s unique needs, including;
- Our quality policy and quality objectives
- Quality Manual
- Procedures, instructions, and records
- Data management
- Internal processes
- Customer satisfaction from product quality
- Quality analysis
The ISO 9001:2015 standard is based on the following seven principles of quality management: